Our School Lunch provider is Chartwells. Click on the link below to read about how they are preparing for a safe return to school in September 2020.
Free School Meals -If you are eligible for free school meals please make sure you complete the form online here to check eligibility.
Daily Payments – the cost of £2.34 is to be paid via ParentPay. If you require your login details for this, please contact the school office. Meal choices need to be selected before 8am on the morning on the required.
As always, if there is anything we can help with, speak to someone in the school office.
Universal Free School Meals
All children in classes Reception to year 2 are entitled to a free lunch every day in school during term time.
Free School Meals Eligibility
If you are in receipt of the following you may be entitled to a free school meal. Please contact Cornwall Council’s Free School Meals team on 01872 323 298.
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seeker’s Allowance (not contribution based)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (not contribution based)
- Child Tax Credit (CTC) with an annual income, as shown on your award letter from the Inland Revenue (TC602), of no more than £16,190
- Guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Support under part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 (IAA)-please contact the Free School Meals Team if this applies to you.
For any queries contact:
The Free School Meals Team on 01872 323408