At King Charles we love being together. Our CORE VALUES of friendship and teamwork reflect just how important this is to us and KCT Time is a time that enables us to live this out.
KCT Time is a dedicated time in our school calendar where, each half term, we come together in KCT Time groups with a range of year groups coming together to learn, reflect and play. Through KCT Time we can show off our teamwork abilities, develop friendships and use our creativity skills – a time that truly embraces three of our core values.
- creating our school’s Christmas decorations which all included a message of thanks or hope
- producing whole-school pieces of art – showing off our creativity skills
- playing teamwork games to develop communication and problem-solving
- creating pieces of art to celebrate Easter
- taking time to reflect spiritually outside